FIP in a Blended Classroom
Step inside Mrs. Spillman's classroom as students use technology to take ownership of their learning and create space for timely and effective feedback.
CONFIRM YOUR LEARNING
- What components of FIP did you hear Mrs. Spillman describe as she was talking about the math software?
- What example of student ownership of learning did Kim describe?
- How does this math program complement Mrs. Spillman’s instruction?
CONFIRM YOUR PRACTICE
- How do you embed all the components of FIP into your classroom?
- How do your students see and reflect on their individual progress?
CONFIRM YOUR COMMITMENT
- How will you incorporate a blended approach to enhance learning in your classroom with technology? Without technology?
- If you have an opportunity to evaluate software for instructional use, what aspects would you look for in the software?
*The Ohio Department of Education and Battelle for Kids do not endorse specific vendor software, as seen in this video. There are no strategic relationships involved in the production of this video.