Leading a FIP District
Hear from the superintendent, principal, and assistant principal at East Muskingum Middle School to learn about their journey with formative instructional practices.
CONFIRM YOUR LEARNING
- What processes need to be in place for teacher and leader collaboration to occur?
- What commitments need to be made by leadership to promote district-wide reform?
CONFIRM YOUR PRACTICE
- If you visited a FIP classroom, what would you expect to see?
- How do you avoid not “wasting time” teaching what students already know?
CONFIRM YOUR COMMITMENT
- Whether you are an assigned leader or an informal leader, how will you move the FIP process forward in your school or district?
- What steps will you take to ensure that students know where they are going, where they are in the learning, and what they need to do to close gaps in learning?